Monday, October 31, 2011

Erase my memory of you

Tonight, I just feel I'm so freaking tired and angry,
enumerating everything that he done to me.
I was thinking to just erase him in my memory
like a computer; one click and his deleted.
Sometimes I wish I could be a computer; no heart no feelings.
Can shut down and turn on again.
But I'm not. Too bad I have heart.
Too bad, I wasted my love on him.
6 years is such a waste.
His words kill everything.
I realize in those years Im the only one who fight and stood up to last our relationship.
Can I jut smack his face now God? I really feel bad. Why me? I know Im not pretty and hot
but you know how much i loved him and take care of us. hahaha
I guess you have another plan ha!

Wish one day I woke up and almost forgot him
pls erase my memory of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment